Monday, August 1, 2011

Procrastination

Procrastination. A great word that does not describe such a great quality:

http://www.wordreference.com/es/translation.asp?tranword=procrastinate


Today is my birthday, and the best gift has definitely been the one I gave myself: FINALLY mailing (not e-mailing) my 2010 income tax papers to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service in the U.S.) I just dropped them off at the post office before coming to work and am 24 pesos poorer but not without a sigh of relief AHhhh...

I procrastinated and procrastinated and put this off month after month. Since I don't owe the IRS any money, it wasn't at the top of my priority list, but I knew I needed to declare my foreign earned income either way.

So procrastination means leaving things until the last minute. Do you procrastinate? Are you a habitual procrastinator?

No comments:

Post a Comment