Friday, March 9, 2012

Gas Fitter


So, I learned a word today. In English. Since the first time I ever dealt with gas heaters or appliances was when I moved to Buenos Aires, I had never thought about the word gasista in English. Today when I wrote an email telling work that I would be a little late because I was waiting for the ________ (gasista), I had to look up the translation. (Otherwise I would have just said "gas man.") And here it is:

gas fitter

If you ever need a gas fitter who fixes ovens or stoves, I have one to recommend! (That's not him in the picture, by the way. That guy lives in Australia.)

Link to an article if you want to read more about gas fitters in Britain

4 comments:

  1. This is an useful content for gas fitting. Thanks for sharing this.

    Thanks
    Gas fitters in Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it is easy to install gas in your areas just call to local gas installer.

    Gas Fitter Ipswich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really amazing .Thank you so much for providing this facility …….

    Gasfitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog is really magnificent because its information about gas safety is important.


    Gasfitter

    ReplyDelete